Skip to main navigation Skip to main navigation Skip to search Skip to search Skip to content.
Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomous Robots 1st Edition
Use current location. See all locations. Admin Admin Admin, collapsed. Main navigation Calendar.
Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomous Robots
Open search form. Enter search query Clear Text. Saved Searches Advanced Search. Online Library. All Events.
- 12 other products in the same category:.
- Faith and Reason: Essays in the Philosophy of Religion;
- Water and Nature (natural Forms and Bodies of Water).
- Hydrangea: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References.
- Fermentation processes engineering in the food industry.
Kids and Teens. Kids Kids Homework Help.
Teens Teens Homework Help. K Study Zone. Rate this:.
Robot Programming: A Guide to Controlling Autonomous Robots takes the reader on an adventure through the eyes of Midamba, a lad who has been stranded on a desert island and must find a way to program robots to help him escape. In this guide, you are presented with practical approaches and techniques to program robot sensors, motors, and translate your ideas into tasks a robot can execute autonomously.
Along the way the reader will learn how to: Program robot sensors and motors Program a robot arm to perform a task Describe the robot's tasks and environments in a way that a robot can process using robot S. Develop a R. Robot Scenario Visual Planning used for designing the robot's tasks in an environment Program a robot to deal with the "unexpected" using robot S.
Robot Programming A Guide To Controlling Autonomous Robots.
Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform. With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.
- Bioethics in a small world;
- Nutrition Intervention Strategies in National Development?
- Art in Los Angeles: Seventeen Artists in the Sixties (Catalog of Exhibition).
Start Free Trial No credit card required. View table of contents. Start reading.
- Let Their Spirits Dance: A Novel!
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform..
- Mastering Regular Expressions (3rd Edition).
Learn hands-on, through easy examples, visuals, and code This is a unique introduction to programming robots to execute tasks autonomously. What Is a Robot Anyway? What Is an Actuator? What Is an End-Effector? What Is a Controller?